King Blue Condos
355 King Street West
We have neighbourhood style, celebrated restaurants, world-class theatre and cutting edge culture all within an exquisite urban environment. How much will you love living in the heart of the Entertainment District at King Blue Condos and Westinghouse Lofts?
Here are the top 10 most delightful benefits of calling King Blue home.
1. Our magnificent porte-cochère courtyard and underground parking means you’ll be shielded from the elements while you and your guests are coming and going from King Blue. Carrying an armful of groceries into the building or leaving home in the middle of a snowstorm won’t be a worry or a bother for you!
2. Your visiting friends and relatives can stay with you in the city without cramping your style thanks to our overnight guest suites that are just as elegantly appointed and comfortable as your own.
3. The open-air paradise of the private rooftop terrace will be so inviting, you may not even want to leave the premises to go out on the weekend. Invite over some friends and unwind amid 20-foot ivy-wrapped trellis, waterfall features and outdoor fire pits high above the pulse of the Entertainment District.
4. The King St. Streetcar, TTC subway connections, PATH System and route to the Gardiner Expressway gives you prime access by train, foot or car to every direction of the city in a matter of minutes.
5. You can easily walk to world-class entertainment venues such as Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, Princess of Wales Theatre, Second City and more for some fun in the city.
6. Wake up and marvel at the beautiful views from your suite. Our residents will be in prime location to lookout over Lake Ontario, the Financial District, the spikey spire of the CN Tower and more across the vibrant Toronto landscape whether from the rooftop terraces or your own suite.
7. King Blue will blend the King West neighbourhood’s rich history with its exciting future as the historic Westinghouse Building’s façade will be incorporated into the building’s striking architecture thanks to the expert vision of Mansoor Kazerouni and Page + Steele/IBI Group architects.
8. Our residents will be proud to share an address with the new home of Theatre Museum of Canada, the country’s only museum devoted to performing arts history with dynamic exhibits, presentations and education programming just an elevator ride away from your suite.
9. The celebrated design team at Munge Leung has created public amenity spaces and private suite designs emphasized by clean and sophisticated lines. The tower lobbies and residential suites will boast fine finishes such as marble, granite, tile, hardwood and stainless steel that will complement your own personal design preferences and décor.
10. The King Blue Social Zone will be your ticket fun with fellow residents and guests. Our multi-function Party Room complete with bar, fireplace and kitchen is just the spot to host that surprise birthday party, while the multi-media Theatre Room is just waiting for you to gather on Oscar night and Superbowl Sunday for the ultimate viewing experience.